Harvest Christian Academy is committed to shaping the lives of students preschool through grade 12 according to the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The staff and faculty of HCA are grateful for your partnership with us in this mission: to disciple students so that they may go into the world and impact lives for the Kingdom of Christ.
1. Cash, credit cards, debit cards, and in-kind gifts - Donors may make gifts by cash, check, or credit card. You may even make your donation online by donating to our General Fund. If you would like to make a pledge or have any questions, please contact Lauryn Miller at email@example.com or 847-214-3500 x3393
2. Gifts of Stock - There are two main financial benefits to stock gifts: a charitable deduction for the present fair market value and no capital gains tax on the appreciation. To complete a stock transfer to benefit Harvest Christian Academy, please contact Lauren France at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-214-3287.
3. Matching Gifts -
Multiply your gift to Harvest Christian Academy if your employer has a matching gift program. Thousands of companies have programs that will double, or even triple, individual tax-deductible contributions made by their employees. Check with your personnel or HR office to find out about your company's matching gift program. Send all forms to:
1000 N Randall Road
Elgin, IL 60123
4. Bequests/Planned Gifts - Are you creating an estate plan or selling your business, property or other appreciated assets? Take time to learn about your charitable options. By including Harvest Christian Academy in your estate planning, you can legally channel capital gains taxes, income taxes, and estate taxes. To learn more, contact Christopher Nudo, Sr. Director Planned Giving & Legal Services at Harvest Bible Chapel at email@example.com or 847-398-7005 x3207.
1. God owns it all (Psalms 24:1-2) God is the rightful owner of all I have, and he trusts me to steward or manager what belongs to him in a way that demonstrates wisdom and faith.
2. Giving is to be done with a Grateful Heart (2 Corinthians 9:7) God asks that we give out of loving and thankful hearts for all He has done for us.
3. Giving is an act of Worship (Romans 12:1) The collecting of tithes and offerings in the weekend service is a visible reminder that we worship through giving.
|Giving Principles||Giving Rewards|
|1. Disobedience in giving equals Stealing from God (Malachi 3:8)||1. God rewards the giver proportionate to the sacrifice
(2 Corinthians 9:6)
|2. Giving reflects a trust in God as our Provider (Malachi 3:10)||2. Most rewards are not financial:
· Holiness—John 14:21
· Prayer—John 14:13-14
· Ministry—John 15:8
· Financial—Proverbs 3:9-10
|3. Tithing is a good starting point in giving (Matthew 23:23 & Hebrews 7:1-2)|